Alpha Music Fender Rumble 15 1x8 inch 15W Bass Guitar Amp and Accessory Package
THIS ADD-ON PACKAGE CAN ONLY BE SOLD WITH THE PURCHASE OF A BASS GUITAR!
(1) Fender Rumble 15 1x8 inch 15W Bass Guitar Amplifier Combo
(1) Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
(1) Gator Cases GBE-BASS Guitar Gig-Bag
(1) Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome
(1) Black Polyester Guitar Strap
Fender Rumble 15 1x8 inch 15W Bass Guitar Amplifier Combo
Small black box; big bass sound. That’s what you get from the baby of the family, the Rumble™ 15, covered in tough black vinyl and shaking the walls with 15 watts of strong, clear Fender® bass sound through an 8” Fender Special Design Speaker. Great sound and easy portability at an unbeatable value.
• Model Name: Rumble™ 15 Combo
• Series: Rumble™
• Amplifier Type: Solid State
• Color: Black
• Part # : 231-5300-020
• Voltage: 120V 2315300020
• Wattage: 15 Watts 2315300020
• Inputs: One 1/4" Input
• Auxiliary Input: Auxilliary RCA Input for CD/MP3 Player, Drum Machine, etc.
• Headphone Jack: 1/4" Headphone jack
• Channels: One Channel
• Power Handling: 15 Watts
• Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
• Cabinet Material: Black textured vinyl covering
• Handle: Molded Black Handle
• Grill Cover: Black Metal Grille
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
• Amplifier Depth: 9.3" (23.62 cm)
• Amplifier Width: 13.8" (35 cm)
• Amplifier Height: 16.3" (41.4 cm)
• Amplifier Weight: 22 lbs.
• Speaker: 1X8" Fender® Special Design
• Impedance: 8 Ohm
• Additional Comments: Brace Yourself. The all new Fender® Rumble™ series. Tougher, louder, better sounding bass amps from the one that started it all.
• Unique Features: 3-Band EQ, Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry, Headphone Jack, Auxilliary Input for CD, Tape or Drum Machine, Sealed Cabinet, Black Vinyl Covering, Rugged Black Metal Grille, Oversized Plastic Corners
• Knobs: Black Plastic Amp Knobs
Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
Get Whirlwind quality in an economical package! This flexible, low-noise cable is a great deal. Features include high quality ¼" connectors.
Gator Cases GBE-BASS Economy Bass Guitar Gig-Bag, Black
• Model: GBE-BASS
• Description: Bass Guitar Gig Bag
• Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
• Reinforced interior at headstock
• Exterior pocket for accessories & comfortable shoulder strap
• Color: Black
• Handles: Nylon Handle and Shoulder Strap
• Latches: Zipper
• Guitar Style Dimensions:
Body Length: 21"
Body Height: 3.5"
Lower Bout Width: 15"
Middle Bout Width: 13"
Upper Bout Width: 12"
Overall Length: 47"
• Exterior Dimensions:
Exterior Length: 16"
Exterior Width: 12"
Exterior Height: 2.5"
• Weight: 1.60 lbs.
Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
Tuner envy. Samson brings precision tuning and metronome capabilities together in our CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome. Its compact, easy-to-use design makes tuning guitars, basses, stringed, woodwind or brass instruments easier than ever.
Precise and accurate tuning
As a chromatic tuner, the CM40 offers a variety of impressive features, including two modes of tuning: Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic). When using Tuner mode, the tuner automatically recognizes the note you’re playing, while Tone mode allows you to select a reference pitch. Use its on-board microphone to adjust acoustic instruments and its 1/4-inch input connector for electronic instruments. No matter what mode you use, the CM40 allows a wide range of calibration from A 430 to 450Hz, while its smooth, real-time display provides precise and accurate tuning. It also features a transposition setting that allows you to easily tune down your instrument.
The CM40 also functions as a metronome. Practice along with tempos ranging from 30 to 250 bpm using the tuner’s built-in speaker with volume control and 1/8-inch headphone jack. In Beat mode, you can choose from ten different time signatures. And by using the Rhythm function, each time signature contains nine rhythm variations for practicing a wide range of styles. You will master your timing, no matter the time signature or style of music you’re playing.
Full color display
Designed with a large, full color LCD display, as well as LED pitch/beat indicators, the CM40 can be easily used in any environment, including a dark stage. It also features an integrated kickstand for better viewing. Lastly, a convenient auto power-off function conserves the two included AAA batteries that power the CM40 if it is not in use for five minutes.
Samson’s CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome’s versatile design helps to make it the ultimate tuning accessory that every musician will want in their gig bag.
• Full color LCD display and LED indicators
• Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic) tuning modes
• Built-in mic for precise tuning
• Transposition setting
• Real-time response for tuning accuracy
• Pitch calibration ranges from A 430 to 450Hz.
• Metronome ranges from 30 to 250 bpm
• Ten Beat settings, each with nine Rhythm sub-settings
• Dynamic speaker with volume control
• 1/4-inch input and output connectors
• 1/8-inch headphone jack
• Built-in kickstand for better viewing
• Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
• Auto power-off function for maximum battery life
Package also includes:
• Black Polyester Guitar Strap (1)