Alpha Music Fender Mustang I Electric Guitar Amp and Accessory Package
THIS ADD-ON PACKAGE CAN ONLY BE SOLD WITH THE PURCHASE OF A GUITAR!
The Package Includes:
(1) Fender Mustang I 1x8 inch 20W Guitar Amplifier Combo
(1) Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
(1) Gator Cases GBE-ELECT Economy Electric Guitar Gig-Bag
(1) Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome
(1) Black Polyester Guitar Strap
(1) 12 Guitar Picks
Fender Mustang I 1x8 inch 20W Guitar Amplifier Combo
Fender Mustang I 1x8" 20W Closed-Back Guitar Amplifier Combo 230-0010-000 - Mustang I is a 20-watt closed-back combo with an 8" Special Design speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume. It contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and a bank of 24 built-in effects including chorus, flanging, phasing, tremolo, vibratone, step filter, reverb, echo, octaver and more - 12 modulation effects and 12 delay and reverb effects in all.
High-Speed, Amped-Up and Loud! The new Fender Mustang amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang amplifiers come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender® FUSE™ software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
Mustang I is a 20-watt closed-back combo with an 8” Special Design speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume. It contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and a bank of 24 built-in effects including chorus, flanging, phasing, tremolo, vibratone, step filter, reverb, echo, octaver and more - 12 modulation effects and 12 delay and reverb effects in all. It’s great for practice and jam sessions, and an 1/8” headphone jack lets you play loud, even if only for yourself. Further, connect Mustang I to your computer with free Fender FUSE™ software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE™ community, and free Fender artist presets. An optional single-button footswitch controls two quick-access presets
Mustang I packs it all into a striking visual design with sleek and modern Fender styling that provides a look that’s as desirable as the sound.
• Model Name: Mustang™ I
• Series: Mustang™
• Amplifier Type: Solid State
• Color: Black
• Part #: 230-0010-000
• Voltage: 120V 2300010000
• Wattage: 20 Watts 2300010000
• Inputs: One
• Auxiliary Input: 1/8” Stereo Input Jack
• Headphone Jack: 1/8" Headphone Jack
• Line Out: Speaker Emulated USB Output; 1/8” Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out
• Channels: One Channel (with 24 Presets)
• Power Handling: 20 Watts
• Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
• Front Panel: Black Front Panel
• Grill Cover: Carbon Tweed Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
• Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
• Amplifier Depth: 7.6" (19.3cm)
• Amplifier Width: 15.5" (40 cm)
• Amplifier Height: 14.5" (36.83 cm)
• Amplifier Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
• Speaker: 1-8" Fender® Special Design Speaker
• Impedance: 8 Ohm
• Additional Comments: 24 effects in two categories, easily and instantly selected and adjusted with a twist of only two knobs. 12 modulation effects (chorus, deep chorus, flanger, bias/sine tremolo, optical/vintage tremolo, optical vintage tremolo fast, vibratone slow, vibratone fast, octaver, phaser slow deep, phaser medium, step filter), 12 delay and reverb effects (tape delay 150ms/1 repeat, stereo tape delay 300ms/3 repeats, mono delay 700ms/4 repeats, small room reverb, plate reverb, large hall reverb, Fender ’63 spring reverb, Fender ’65 spring reverb, tape delay room, tape delay large hall, ducking delay small hall, echo filter
• Unique Features: Amp modeling; distortion; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; chromatic tuner; Fender® FUSE™ application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; additional effects including fuzz, pitch shifter and touch wah, with even more available through Fender FUSE; Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube® Fender LE software
Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
Get Whirlwind quality in an economical package! This flexible, low-noise cable is a great deal. Features include high quality ¼" connectors.
Gator Cases GBE-ELECT Economy Electric Guitar Gig-Bag, Black
• Model: GBE-ELECT
• Description: Electric Guitar Gig Bag
• Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
• Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
• Exterior pocket for accessories & comfortable shoulder strap
• Color: Black
• Handles: Nylon Handle and Shoulder Strap
• Latches: Zipper
• Guitar Style Dimensions:
Body Length: 20"
Body Height: 3.5"
Lower Bout Width: 15.5"
Middle Bout Width: 14.75"
Upper Bout Width: 14.5"
Overall Length: 38"
• Exterior Dimensions:
Exterior Length: 16"
Exterior Width: 12"
Exterior Height: 2.5"
• Weight: 1.50 lbs.
Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
Samson brings precision tuning and metronome capabilities together in our CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome. Its compact, easy-to-use design makes tuning guitars, basses, stringed, woodwind or brass instruments easier than ever.
Precise and accurate tuning - As a chromatic tuner, the CM40 offers a variety of impressive features, including two modes of tuning: Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic). When using Tuner mode, the tuner automatically recognizes the note you’re playing, while Tone mode allows you to select a reference pitch. Use its on-board microphone to adjust acoustic instruments and its 1/4-inch input connector for electronic instruments. No matter what mode you use, the CM40 allows a wide range of calibration from A 430 to 450Hz, while its smooth, real-time display provides precise and accurate tuning. It also features a transposition setting that allows you to easily tune down your instrument.
Rock-steady metronome - The CM40 also functions as a metronome. Practice along with tempos ranging from 30 to 250 bpm using the tuner’s built-in speaker with volume control and 1/8-inch headphone jack. In Beat mode, you can choose from ten different time signatures. And by using the Rhythm function, each time signature contains nine rhythm variations for practicing a wide range of styles. You will master your timing, no matter the time signature or style of music you’re playing.
Full color display - Designed with a large, full color LCD display, as well as LED pitch/beat indicators, the CM40 can be easily used in any environment, including a dark stage. It also features an integrated kickstand for better viewing. Lastly, a convenient auto power-off function conserves the two included AAA batteries that power the CM40 if it is not in use for five minutes.
Samson’s CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome’s versatile design helps to make it the ultimate tuning accessory that every musician will want in their gig bag.
• Full color LCD display and LED indicators
• Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic) tuning modes
• Built-in mic for precise tuning
• Transposition setting
• Real-time response for tuning accuracy
• Pitch calibration ranges from A 430 to 450Hz.
• Metronome ranges from 30 to 250 bpm
• Ten Beat settings, each with nine Rhythm sub-settings
• Dynamic speaker with volume control
• 1/4-inch input and output connectors
• 1/8-inch headphone jack
• Built-in kickstand for better viewing
• Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
• Auto power-off function for maximum battery life
Package also includes:
• (1) Black Polyester Guitar Strap
• Guitar Pick Pack (12)