| •Module: || DTX520|
|• Snare :|| XP80|
|• Tom:|| TP65|
|• Floor Tom:|| KP65|
|• Bass Drum:|| PCY100 |
|• Hi-Hat:|| HH65|
|• Crash Cymbal:|| PCY100|
|• Ride Cymbal:|| PCY135|
|• Rack:|| RS500|
• Bass Drum Pedal: No
• DTX-PAD: Snare
• Snare diameter: 8"
• 3-zone cymbals: Crash, Ride
• Real Hi-Hat System: No
• Trigger Module: DTX500
• Rack System: RS500
• Pad Set: DTP520P (PAD SET)
Width: 9-15/16" (252mm)
Height: 5-13/16" (147mm)
Depth: 2-1/16" (52mm)
Weight: 2lbs. (898g)
• Tone generator
Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes• Sequencer
Voices: Drum and percussion: 427, Melodies: 22
Effects: Reverb: 19, Master EQ: 2 bands
• Drum kits: Preset: 50, User: 20
Note Capacity: Approx. 16,000 notes• Click
Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
Song recording type: Real-time replace
Song tracks: 1 track
Songs: Demo: 3, Practice: 41, Pad: 19, User: 20
Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.• Connectors:
Beat: 1/4 to 9/4
Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
Training Functions:Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone)• Included accessories: Power Adaptor (PA-130A or PA-3C)
Trigger Inputs 1, 5, 6, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch)
Trigger Inputs 2, 3, 4, 8 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input)
HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone)
AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone)
• DTX-PADs - For Quiet Practice that Improves Technique!
After years of designing and manufacturing some of the world’s finest drums, Yamaha knows what it means for drums to feel good and play naturally. We designed the DTX-PAD to be the new standard in electronic drum pads, providing drummers with a pad that feels good, offers playability that is as close as possible to acoustic drums, and is exceptionally quiet. Teaming up with the world’s top drummers to satisfy their demanding sense of perfection, we focused our knowledge and experience and created the DTX-PAD. This next generation drum pad allows for true development of acoustic drumming techniques. The DTX520K utilizes the DTX-PAD for the snare, with authentic stick response and ability to play open/closed rim shots essential for snare performance.
• Legendary Yamaha Sound Quality for All Your Drum Kits!
The DTX500 drum trigger module features Yamaha’s high-quality tone generator with realistic acoustic drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds. You get the sounds of hi-end oak, maple, beech and birch drums, with details like velocity-switching samples (that changes sound characteristic as you play harder) so you will feel like you are listening to a “live” set of drums. The 50 preset kits are ready for you to perform a wide range of music styles, and you can select your favorite sounds to create custom user kits, and add digital reverb effects and master EQ to sweeten the sound. While the DTX-PADs provide an authentic drum feel, the DTX500 drum trigger module provides you with amazingly realistic drum sounds. Using digital sound technology derived from the MOTIF ES synthesizer, these instruments come alive from under your sticks, directly responding to your dynamic performance with full musical expression.
Play Along With Musical Practice Songs!
• The songs of the DTX520K let you play along in different styles with or without the recorded drum track, solo the bass player, or with the full ensemble to make playing fun and practicing seem more like a band rehearsal.
• Practical Tools that Improve your Groove!
Yamaha’s popular groove tools have set the standard for educational functions that are not only easy and fun to use, but actually help you become a better drummer. The DTX520K has a collection of training functions including the popular Groove Check that displays whether you are playing early or late, so you can more easily correct undesirable habits. Rhythm Gate is like a drumming game that automatically mutes the sound if you playing is too far out of time, so you quickly learn to control your groove and play “in the pocket”. Practice has never been this much fun!
3-Zone Cymbals with “Choke” Feature Deliver Realistic Expression!
• The cymbals of the DTX520K feature our advanced 3-zone cymbal pads which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones.
Expressive Hi-Hat System for Advanced Performance!
• The DTX520K features a hi-hat system that uses a remote hi-hat pedal controller (included with the kit) and trigger pad to provide realistic hi-hat expression. The pedal and pad can be located anywhere around the kit, much like the popular remote cable hi-hat systems for acoustic drums. Moreover, the hi-hat can express various styles of play such as open/close position, closed pedal and foot splash. You can even play tip and edge voices for adding subtle nuances to the beat!
AUX INPUT Connection to Play Along With Your Favorite Tunes!
• The DTX520K includes an audio input for connecting an external music player to the module so you can play along with your favorite music, either though the main output or in your headphones, so you can quickly master the piece you want to learn note for note.
• Programmable Click Tracks with the Hi-Performance Metronome!
The DTX520K is equipped with a high-performance, programmable metronome made for drummers that allows complicated rhythms and tones to be set.
Impressive Expandability and Upgrades - Add up to Four Pads!
• The DTX520K gives you peace of mind, too. Even after purchasing the kit, you can expand by adding up to four pads if you want more toms, cymbals or a double-bass configuration. All kinds of upgrades including support for the DTX-PADs are possible.
MIDI Connection Offers More Possibilities!
• The DTX500 trigger module is equipped with a MIDI output port for connecting the kit to additional devices or a computer* for music production applications. *Computer connection requires MIDI interface (ex: Yamaha UX16 USB-MIDI Interface)
RS500 Ergonomic Rack System with Real Drum Hardware!
• The RS500 rack for the DTX520K
The rack system uses curved steel pipes for a compact setup that offers durable stability, and features a ball clamp that lets you precisely position the snare pad.