Alpha Music Fender Frontman 212R Electric Guitar Amp and Accessory Package
THIS ADD-ON PACKAGE CAN ONLY BE SOLD WITH THE PURCHASE OF A GUITAR!
The Package Includes:
(1) Fender Frontman 212R 2x12 inch 100W Guitar Amplifier Combo
(1) Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
(1) Gator Cases GBE-ELECT Economy Electric Guitar Gig-Bag
(1) Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome
(1) Black Polyester Guitar Strap
(1) 12 Guitar Picks
Fender Frontman 212R 2x12 inch 100W Guitar Amplifier Combo
Fender® Frontman® amps deliver quality tone at a great price, with the unmistakable Fender Blackface™ look. The 100-watt Frontman 212R features two 12” Special Design speakers, classic styling, simple controls, drive and more drive distortion and channel switching, and reverb. One of the best bang-for-the-buck amps around.
• Model Name: Frontman® 212R
• Series: Frontman®
• Amplifier Type: Solid State
• Color: Black
• Part # : 231-6500-010
• Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
• Inputs: Two
• Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
• Channels: Three Selectable Channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
• Power Handling: 100 Watts into 4 Ohms
• Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Drive Channel: Drive, Volume, Channel Select Switch, Treble, Mid, Mid Contour Switch, Bass, Reverb.
• Cabinet Material: Black textured vinyl covering
• Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
• Handle: Molded Black Handle
• Front Panel: "Blackface"™ Style Control Panel
• Amplifier Length: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
• Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
• Amplifier Height: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
• Amplifier Weight: 48 lbs. (21.7 kg)
• Effects: Reverb
• Speaker: 2-12" Special Design 8 Ohm, 50 Watt Speakers, p/n 0062803000
• Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Unique Features: Dedicated Volume and Tone Controls in Both Channels, Effects Loop, Footswitch Jack (For Remote Drive Select with Optional Footswitch), IEC Grounding Type Power Supply Cord
• Footswitch: Uses 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch p/n 0994062000
• Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
• Includes 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch
• Cover: Optional Amp Cover Available (sold separately)
Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
Get Whirlwind quality in an economical package! This flexible, low-noise cable is a great deal. Features include high quality ¼" connectors.
Gator Cases GBE-ELECT Economy Electric Guitar Gig-Bag, Black
• Model: GBE-ELECT
• Description: Electric Guitar Gig Bag
• Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
• Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
• Exterior pocket for accessories & comfortable shoulder strap
• Color: Black
• Handles: Nylon Handle and Shoulder Strap
• Latches: Zipper
• Guitar Style Dimensions:
Body Length: 20"
Body Height: 3.5"
Lower Bout Width: 15.5"
Middle Bout Width: 14.75"
Upper Bout Width: 14.5"
Overall Length: 38"
• Exterior Dimensions:
Exterior Length: 16"
Exterior Width: 12"
Exterior Height: 2.5"
• Weight: 1.50 lbs.
Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
Samson brings precision tuning and metronome capabilities together in our CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome. Its compact, easy-to-use design makes tuning guitars, basses, stringed, woodwind or brass instruments easier than ever.
Precise and accurate tuning - As a chromatic tuner, the CM40 offers a variety of impressive features, including two modes of tuning: Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic). When using Tuner mode, the tuner automatically recognizes the note you’re playing, while Tone mode allows you to select a reference pitch. Use its on-board microphone to adjust acoustic instruments and its 1/4-inch input connector for electronic instruments. No matter what mode you use, the CM40 allows a wide range of calibration from A 430 to 450Hz, while its smooth, real-time display provides precise and accurate tuning. It also features a transposition setting that allows you to easily tune down your instrument.
Rock-steady metronome - The CM40 also functions as a metronome. Practice along with tempos ranging from 30 to 250 bpm using the tuner’s built-in speaker with volume control and 1/8-inch headphone jack. In Beat mode, you can choose from ten different time signatures. And by using the Rhythm function, each time signature contains nine rhythm variations for practicing a wide range of styles. You will master your timing, no matter the time signature or style of music you’re playing.
Full color display - Designed with a large, full color LCD display, as well as LED pitch/beat indicators, the CM40 can be easily used in any environment, including a dark stage. It also features an integrated kickstand for better viewing. Lastly, a convenient auto power-off function conserves the two included AAA batteries that power the CM40 if it is not in use for five minutes.
Samson’s CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome’s versatile design helps to make it the ultimate tuning accessory that every musician will want in their gig bag.
• Full color LCD display and LED indicators
• Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic) tuning modes
• Built-in mic for precise tuning
• Transposition setting
• Real-time response for tuning accuracy
• Pitch calibration ranges from A 430 to 450Hz.
• Metronome ranges from 30 to 250 bpm
• Ten Beat settings, each with nine Rhythm sub-settings
• Dynamic speaker with volume control
• 1/4-inch input and output connectors
• 1/8-inch headphone jack
• Built-in kickstand for better viewing
• Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
• Auto power-off function for maximum battery life
Package also includes:
• (1) Black Polyester Guitar Strap
• Guitar Pick Pack (12)